Purpose and mode of the treatment to which the data is intended
The purposes for which cookies are used on our site are as follows:
1. Performing computer authentications;
2. Session monitoring;
3. Defining the user profile based on the preferences expressed during the navigation.
The treatment will be carried out with automated systems to store, manage the data itself in accordance with the stated purpose and in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
The nature of the data being given and the consequences of a refusal to respond
With references to the purposes referred to in steps 1), 2), the installation of cookies is not subject to the user’s prior consent, as they are strictly necessary to carry out the transmission of communication over an electronic communication network. As mentioned, in case of removal of such cookies (technical) through the browser settings (following the directions available to links above) navigation within the site may not be possible, in all or part. With regard to the purpose mentioned in step 3), the user must give his consent in relation to the installation of cookies (profiling) and a possible denial does not preclude, in any way, the navigation on the site, but only prevents sending personalized advertising communications.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data
For the above purposes, your data may be known by our employees as Processors or Processors, as well as service providers related to site maintenance and management and marketing operations, all subject to the same confidentiality obligations. The user’s data may also be made available to other companies that are still connected or controlled on sites in the European Union. In addition, personal data may be disclosed outside of Justshotshop to third parties who carry out tasks on our behalf or in order to fulfil legal obligations or to allow the proper fulfillment of any contractual relations. The personal data will not be disclosed in any case.
Owner’s identification details
The co-owners of the processing of personal data are AM2 EDITORE and Just shot shop.
At any time, you can exercise your rights to the co-owners of the treatment by contacting Justshotshop Customer Service at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data exists, even if it has not yet been recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain an indication: (a) the source of personal data; (b) of the purpose and manner of treatment; (c) of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the help of electronic instruments; (d) the identifying details of the owner and those responsible for the treatment; (e) of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as managers or appointees.
3. You have the right to obtain: (a) updating, rectifying or, when it is of interest to you, data integration; b) the deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the claim that the operations referred to in the letters (a) and (b) have been made aware, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been disclosed or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means. protected law.
4. You have the right to oppose, in whole or in part: (a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning it, although relevant to the purpose of the collection; (b) the processing of personal data relating to him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.